I am SIA Registered Close Protection Operative and First Response Emergency Care (FREC 3) qualified. I bring a wealth of transferable skills as a Close Protection Operative, for many years I have been working in a high pressure film environment, from working towards time bound targets, managing business clients, talent, motivating staff to deliver the required performance, to arranging and organising projects/delivery of material and ensuring the right people are in the right role to deliver an end goal. Working as a Close protection operative is an extension to my skills, this appeals to me as I can see how important it is to continue to develop, so I can grow and evolve within an established CPO industry. I enjoy working as part of a team but equally strong working self-sufficiently and even taking the lead, I am very hard working and able to make quick decision if necessary, I have the ability to work well with other members of my team and the public. Always ready to take on new responsibilities.

Posted by michelle at 2021-07-26 08:58:38 UTC