Hi I'm Mike. From S Wales, Live in London. 45 year old experienced Executive / Close Protection operator. I pride myself on personal integrity, loyalty, honesty, adaptability and professionalism. In the last 18 years utilising soft skills, I have worked with major company CEO and leadership teams both in the UK & International. I have worked as the PPO or part of the Close Protection team with UHNW Individuals / clients, Royalty, Foreign dignitaries and at major international sporting events. I have experience working alongside Metropolitan, TVP and RASP TEAMS. My professional qualifications include: - ROSPA Gold Advanced Driving, Evasive & Defensive Driving. I hold a Motorbike licence. Medical qualifications include, FPOSi, FREC, MIRA and Level 3 Paediatric first aid. I also am a Padi Divemaster. Currently employed working for a UHNWF undisclosed. Various roles, that form the guises of a PPO, doubling up at times as a Security driver. Experience using Luxury LWB Vehicles & 4x4. Have experience working Internationally. Malaysia. China. Thailand. Czech. Hungary. Turkey. USA. Europe. Double CV19 Vaccination complete. Thank you for Reading.

Posted by mikedummett at 2021-09-28 16:46:34 UTC