Hello, In order to work on some contracts we have in French speaking areas, and for reasons of simplicity, I would like to set up a close protection company registered in the UK as non resident. Should I have the SIA licence even if we don’t operate on the UK soil? Thank you in advance. Can you contact me at ct.security@protonmail.com

Posted by cedric tortevoix MSyl at 2021-11-09 16:40:59 UTC