Hello to everyone. I'm looking to apply for SIA licence as a non UK citizen. I only miss the work permit, but I quite don't understand which work VISA would be better for working occasionally in CP. Anyone has an idea how it works? Also, what is the Sponsorship Certificate? Thank you in advance.

Posted by Njord at 2022-07-22 12:19:59 UTC