We have a great community here, and the sharing of information and support of each other can only make the community stronger. It would be great to share and hear more from you all. The more info shared then, the greater benefit to all. So for those who would not usually post, I thought I would lead with some questions which can be used as a guide. I will begin with my answers in the comments section, and it would be great to hear from others so we can all get to know one another better. A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF Who are you, how long have you worked in the security industry, and what led you down this career path? NEWCOMERS If you are new to the industry, what is your biggest question now? What challenges have you faced or are you currently facing? OLD AND BOLD What has been the biggest challenge you have faced during your time in the industry? What advice would you give to someone just starting out in the sector? FUTURE PLANS AND REFLECTION Regardless of what stage you are at in your career, what are your future goals or targets for the current year and beyond? Knowing what you know now, if you were to have your time again, would this be a sector you would still enter?

Posted by Shaun (BBA Team) at 2023-02-12 17:10:21 UTC