Good afternoon all, Ref: BBA/LM/NTT/2023   I am pleased to confirm that Minerva Elite will be supplying security personnel for the London Marathon again this year   * London Marathon:         The dates for this event are 20th to 23rd April 2023   If you wish to make yourself available, please let me know which event/events you would like to be part of (Via email only)  so that I can begin putting teams together.  Once teams are collated I will contact you to confirm if you have been successful securing a place on a task/tasks. Therefore, the following documents are requested from you, regardless of if we already have received them from you. We apologise in advance for this, however, these are the clients requirements for staff working at their venues. Updated and current CV New current photograph – Head and shoulders, face on, neutral background Copy of passport or UK Driving Licence Copy of SIA licence Copy of ACT Certificate of completion (Action Counters Terrorism) Any questions, please respond by email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.     Warmest Regards Jo Griffiths Office Support   E: admin@minervaelite.com

Posted by Sean C at 2023-04-07 12:13:25 UTC