I hope everyone is enjoying the app; it’s still early days and we’ll be adding lots of new content over the coming weeks and months as well as making improvements to the functionality. We’ve tried to keep the app streamlined and similar to what many of you will already be used to. That said, it does have a lot of functionality and there may be some things which you’ve missed or weren’t sure how to do. So, I’ll be sharing some of those features with you over the coming days. Today, I want to show you how to find and connect with another member. If you want to search for a member of a specific group (everyone is in the community group by default), select the group you want to search and then hit the little ‘information’ icon in the header bar. This will display a list of everyone in the group. From there, you can select a member, view their profile and choose to connect with them. A request will be sent to that member and once they accept you will be able to securely and privately message one another.

Posted by Jon (BBA Team) at 2020-12-30 19:36:02 UTC