Are you in need of top-notch close protection and security personnel services in France or Morocco? Look no further! With over 20 years of experience, I am here to provide you with the highest level of protection and security. My expertise includes handling foreign delegations in France and undertaking missions abroad, ensuring the safety and well-being of individuals in various challenging environments. As a proud member of the Security Institute, I adhere to the highest professional standards in the industry. I hold a BTEC Level 3 close protection diploma and international experience, which equips me with the necessary skills and knowledge to offer comprehensive security solutions. Rest assured that your safety is my utmost priority. For added peace of mind, I possess a valid CNAPS card, ensuring that I operate within the legal framework and regulations governing the security industry. Don't hesitate to reach out to me on Whatsapp/telegram at +33 7 82 87 05 42 to discuss your specific security needs. I can also provide ground transportation in both of these countries.

Posted by cedric tortevoix MSyl at 2023-07-07 10:16:36 UTC