Hi everyone! I'm away in Africa atm and why I've been a little quiet in the community. Just a quick message to tell you about one of my favourite episodes of the Circuit Magazine Podcast. If your client is driving a Bugatti Veyron around the streets of London how can you, as a protector, deter threats, protect them from attacks and accidents, and provide a nimble safety blanket that can keep pace with a supercar? Welcome to the world of motorcycle outriders! This episode features an insightful conversation with Sebastien Bouchard, the visionary Founder of 242 Security UK Ltd. Sebastien delves deep into: - The unique advantages motorcycle outriders bring to the table. - The specific threats they're trained to counter. - Licensing and insurance intricacies in this niche. - The debate on whether every EP operator should be equipped with mobile security skills. - And a fascinating look into the potential covert roles of mobile security units. I was genuinely impressed by the level of entrepreneurialism and innovation Sebastien and his team are bringing to the forefront of the security industry. This episode is a must-listen for anyone who works with UHNWs and has an open mind towards the tools and resources you employ on your protection details. Trust me; this is not one to miss! Stay safe and stay informed, P.S. Let's keep the conversation going! After you listen, drop your thoughts below. Would love to hear your take on the future of motorcycle outriders in our industry. πŸŽ§πŸ‘‡

Posted by Jon (BBA Team) at 2023-08-12 08:45:50 UTC