Am Abuu ,close protection officer(CPO) Dedicated Executive protection professional with extensive experience in celebrity and high net worth clients who willing to travel.years of close personal protection experience. high self motivated, physically and mentally fit individual who can confidently coordinate complex situations with ease. I have the following skills :close protection operative(European security accademy [Esa] poland[Highfield level 3 International Certificate in close protection,bas-3 technique. :first Aid for knife Attack level 2(VTQ)-pro training :crav maga, judoand karate(black belt)-Israel. :Preparing and Responding to Active Shooter Incidents(UNITED NATIONS DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND SECURITY) :BSAFE(UNITED NATIONS DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY AND SECURITY) :Basic in security, Terrorism and counter terrorism(Finistock Evarsity College) :Basic in fraud and Cybersecurity Risk Management.(Finistock Evarsity College) :Basic in Crime and security Management.(Finistock Evarsity College) :ACT awareness -How to respond to a firearms or weapons attack -How to identify and Respond to a suspicious item. -identifying security Vulnerabilities. -ACT security I am always opened to new opportunities.Am available in Canada now ,any employer with short term/long term details can contact me +16475635354 mbinga32@gmail.com

Posted by mbinga32 at 2023-10-20 03:06:22 UTC