Job search: πŸš€ I'm poised to offer an exceptional level of security and support, and I'm actively seeking an opportunity as an Executive Protection Agent for esteemed international enterprises with interests in France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· and MoroccoπŸ‡²πŸ‡¦. My availability begins on November 17, 2023. πŸ‘€ A Glimpse into My Background: 🌟 Over the course of more than two decades, I've garnered extensive international experience in the field of protection services. 🌍 I've conducted protective operations in a diverse array of locations, including Europe, the UK, Brazil, Morocco, the UAE, and numerous other regions. πŸ‘₯ I've had the privilege of safeguarding a wide-ranging clientele, including prominent CEOs, A-list Celebrities, Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals, and Royalty, and working in the French Police Reserve. 🏒 My leadership extends to co-managing a reputable protection services company in Morocco, underscoring my commitment to the field. πŸ“œ My credentials have been endorsed by The Inkerman Group, and my expertise has been recognized by The British Security Institute. πŸŽ“ I've invested in my professional development, holding esteemed qualifications such as BTEC Level 3 Close Protection, Security Management, and First Aid, pistol accreditations from Brinks and from the French National Police. πŸ“ž You can connect with me on LinkedIn, or for immediate contact, you may reach out via WhatsApp/Telegram at +33 7 82 87 05 42. #ExecutiveProtection #CloseProtection #SecurityServices #CareerOpportunity #InternationalJobMarket #MoroccoJobOpportunities #GlobalSecurity #SafetyFirst #SecurityManagement #VIPProtection #CelebritySecurity #ExperiencedSecurityProfessional #ImmediateHiring #UHNWIClients #SecurityTraining #GlobalExpertise #SecurityCertifications #CareerOpportunities #CorporateSafety

Posted by cedric tortevoix MSyl at 2023-11-01 11:59:07 UTC