Hello All, My name is Rob, recently CP Licenced, however have been working in the Security Industry on and off both pre and post SIA. Pre: retail, Department Store, Ministry of Defence and Aviation / Airline. I lived and worked for 7.5 years in Hong Kong, where I held, and still hold a local Security Personnel permit of the HK SAR, and worked with Hospitality, Events which included Corporate, Luxury Jewellery Shows and Events, as well as Sporting Events such at Rugby Union & Cricket. Returning to London in 2018, having gained a DS Licence a year or so earlier, I started working in Corporate Events, West End Red Carpet and Theatres before returning to Hospitality within an International Hotel Chain near Heathrow as a Team Leader. After the Covid Pandemic i left London and moved to Hampshire, working within a well know international US Based Luxury Brand, before eventually moving back into Corporate and HM Government Sponsored Events and now to my Current position as a Residential Security Team member near Windsor, Berkshire.

Posted by Rob350 at 2024-03-19 12:52:41 UTC