#TuesdaysTopTip (Belated) So, today’s tip for getting the most out of this app and BBA Membership is to reach out and make connections with other members. Share information and look for ways to add value and help others. A while back, someone gave me some great advice about networking that has stayed with me and has become a principle that I always try to lead with. When meeting someone for the first time, don’t ask ‘what’s in this for me,’ instead ask, ‘how can I best help this person?’ So, how can you put this into action? Start with writing an introduction, share a little bit about yourself and your experience and skill set, things that might be useful to others in the group. When other people introduce themselves take the time to say hi and write a short reply. And finally, if you have a question, throw it out there to the group, there’ll be someone with similar experience. We’re all always learning and there’s not one of us who knows everything! So go ahead and Engage, Support, Connect with any questions or thoughts that are on your mind. This is the place where you can pick the collective brains of working operators like you!

Posted by Jon (BBA Team) at 2021-01-13 22:28:47 UTC