Good afternoon everyone, I have been a member for a month now and thought it was time I did my introduction, so here goes... My name is Natalie, I’m 34 and I’m based on the south coast. I have recently completed my Close Protection course under Longmoor and am finally doing what I’ve always wanted to. I’m also FREC 3 and conflict management trained. I come from a PR background working with high net worth individuals, globally renowned musicians and emerging artists. I’m experienced with media accreditation, press training, reputation management and general global PR campaigns as well as having a good deal of experience with backstage and events. Unlike many I know in this industry, I do not come from a military background directly but I have friends and family across all sectors of the forces and police. So I am not easily offended (otherwise I wouldn’t have made it to where I am now) and have a rather dark sense of humour. However, time and place...so I do know when to keep that side quiet! I’m a keen horse rider and started learning MMA late 2019 but it was put on hold for Covid. It wasn’t at a competition level but it is something I’m continuing to develop for fitness and pure enjoyment. It’s lovely to be a part of this community and I am thoroughly enjoying reading all your posts and articles. I have met some wonderful individuals thus far and hope to meet many more of you and learn from your experiences. Have a great day! Nat

Posted by Natcon87 at 2021-04-29 11:27:54 UTC